Amazon

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tandoori Chicken Skewers

It's Summer so I'm going to get as much use out of that BBQ as I can!  I'm on my way to making my Chicken Jalfrezi, and I've decided to pull out all the stops. I've grilled some Tandoori Chicken and will use that later to add to my sauce!  Although this is obviously great on it's own.. even add some peppers to the skewer or marinate different chicken parts like legs or full breast or even rotisserie chicken would be amazing! Either way my version is very simple, I've opted to use the "Patak's Tandoori Paste" and followed the recipe on the back.  I may be cutting corners but it tastes great and works just fine for me Jalfrezi (saves me some time as well).

Ingredients:
3 large chicken breast cut into cubes
4 tbsp of "Patak's Tandoori Paste"
2 tbsp of plain yogourt

Directions:
Mix the ingredients together and put the chicken and the tandoori sauce into a zip-lock bag and marinate for 3 hours or over night for best results.

String the chicken onto some skewers and throw them on a low heated BBQ turning every so often and brushing on some of the leftover marinade until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment